For one of our multinational clients we are currently looking for SAP BI Junior Consultant / Consultant.
Successful candidate will join to a European based global company listed in Fortune 500 with employees more than 200,000 operating in over 60 countries. Client has created its CoE where this newly formed organization will delivery high quality IT services (HANA based new projects for SAP Solutions, functional maintenance, improvements etc... ) .
- Role: SAP BI Junior Consultant / Consultant
- Working location: Katowice area
- Has skills on Business Intelligence (SAP BI, BO)
- Able to handle stress in project environment
- Able to work in a team.
- Is open minded and Customer oriented, flexible, with vision on emerging technologies; has good communication skills
- Wants to improve his/her technical skills and business knowledge
- Basic skills on business processes
- Nice to have – basic skills of programming in SAP BI (able to read and write ABAP)
- Open to limited travel (30%)
- Support reporting processes in SAP BI (on HANA) enviroment
- Business & Functional documentation analyze and preparing technical documentation
- Planning and executing system changes depending on requests
- Informing users about work progress and aplication status
- Monitoring of data load process
- Join and cooperate with Project Team during Software Creation LiveCycle
- Experience in a wide range of technologies and tools (including SAP HANA) and the ability to impact the future direction for automation and industrial IT
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Participation in variety of IT projects’ implementation
- Collaborating and learning from team members, enabling to improve your skills
- Relocation package
- Social benefit packages including free lunch, medical insurance, company kindergarten
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Alternatively, if you can recommend anyone, we would be happy to pay up to €250 referral fee if candidate is successfully placed.
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID : PLBI1716