For one of our multinational clients we are currently looking for SAP P2P(MM/SRM/PM) Consultant / Senior Consultant.
Successful candidate will join to a European based global company listed in Fortune 500 with more than 200,000 employees operating in over 60 countries. Client has created its CoE where this newly formed organization will delivery high quality IT services (HANA based new projects for SAP Solutions, functional maintenance, improvements etc...).
- Role: SAP P2P Consultant / Senior Consultant
- Working location: Katowice area
- Travel: Limited (approximately 15%)
- 5+ years of SAP configuration experience in procurement processes (PM would be an asset)
- Have understanding of cross functional areas such as: Order Fulfilment, logistics, Inventory and Planning Item Costing and Purchasing master attributes management
- Knowledge of Standard Reports of SAP
- Good understanding of USEREXIT, FM, BADI, BAPI – to be able to read ABAP code
- Able to manage the implementation of approved changes and formally document processes, procedures and user guides
- Advanced Polish/English Language skills
- Coordinating and streamlining the functionality of SAP MM/PM/SRM to improve/optimize and implement performance for business teams
- Ensure a smooth operation of the for procurement and logistics IT applications for the company.
- Support and consulting of internal business units and customers in MM/PM/SRM activity.
- Consistent communicating with users, business analysts and IT teams, developing and managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Developing new MM/PM/SRM functionality and enhancement
- Automating processes and continuous improvement initiatives in SAP MM/PM/SRM
- Working with Business Process Owners and stakeholders in understanding their needs, identifying gap, improving the effectiveness continuously, prioritizing requirements and issues within the SAP MM/PM/SRM processes
- Driving analysis of impact to Procure of requested changes – request of change process
- Daily ticket solving in area MM/PM/SRM
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Participation in variety of IT projects’ implementation
- Collaborating and learning from team members, enabling to improve your skills
- Social benefit packages including free lunch, medical insurance, company kindergarten
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Drop us your CV via our website or sending to on email@example.com with reference ID : PLMM1803