We are currently looking for SAP PP Consultants with at least 1-2 years of experience for one of our multinational German clients.
Client, operating in more than 60 countries with 60,000 employees, has located a new Shared Service Center in the west of Poznan.
Client is offering flexible working hours as well as Remote working options.
- Role: SAP PP Consultant
- Working location: Nowy Tomysl / Poland
- Analysis and evaluation of user requirements
- Implementation and support of development activities in the SAP PP environment
- Provision of global technical support for incoming inquiries for the SAP PP environment
- Assurance of service-oriented analysis, pre-qualification and fulfillment of incoming service requests, incidents, fast-track demands and projects within SAP PP
- Ability to work independently in cooperation with functional IT consultants to implement requirements, solve problems and manage incidents
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SAP PP
- Proven background and strong experience within either SAP PP or PP-PI
- Basic understanding of SAP Interfaces like ALE or RFC
- Experience with ABAP language including object-oriented skills is a plus,
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus,
- Knowledge of SAP HANA is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2), German would be a plus,
- Being technically enthusiastic and a willingness to learn are required,
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment as part of a global team
- Active participation in challenging developmental projects,
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy, stable work in a friendly team
- Personal and professional development,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work in the combined stationary and home-office modes,
- Free foreign language instruction, training and integration events
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
contact us on email@example.com with reference ID : PLPP1815