We are currently looking for SAP QM Consultants with at least 1-2 years of experience for one of our multinational German clients.
Client, operating in more than 60 countries with 60,000 employees, has located a new Shared Service Center in the west of Poznan.
Client is offering flexible working hours as well as Remote working options.
- Role: SAP QM Consultant
- Working location: Nowy Tomysl / Poland
- Planning and execution of daily administrative tasks related to QM area including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, provision of recommended solutions, proactive error prevention etc., to ensure stability and optimal performance on all systems including incident handling
- Analyzing and evaluation of user requirements
- Implementation of required functionalities
- Planning and execution of maintenance and lifecycle activities
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Support problem management process
- At least 1-2 years of experience in SAP QM
- Experience with ABAP language including object-oriented skills is a plus,
- Basic understanding of SAP Interfaces like ALE or RFC
- SAP know-how in the modules PP (PP-PI), LO or MM is a plus
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge about other CAQ-systems is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2), German would be a plus,
- Being technically enthusiastic and a willingness to learn are required,
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-task environment as part of a global team
- Active participation in challenging developmental projects,
- Open communication at all levels of the hierarchy, stable work in a friendly team
- Personal and professional development,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work in the combined stationary and home-office modes,
- Free foreign language instruction, training and integration events
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
contact us on email@example.com with reference ID : PLQM1815