We are looking for SAP FI / CO Lead Consultant for one of our prestigious global clients, a multinational manufacturing company.
- Job Title: SAP FI / CO Lead Consultant
- Location: Poznan / Poland
- Salary : Attractive
- Travel : Limited (20-25%)
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants within client to oversee the completion of the rollout of the client’s system around the world, including estimating, planning and monitoring of resources.
- Support Client’s Group IT Strategy of delivering Value-Added IT solutions to the Business.
- Provide advice and training to the FICO team as well as cross training FI-CO.
- Work with other Functional Leads, Solution Architects and other Consultants to deliver new functionality that improves business efficiencies and productivity while being in alignment with the group’s architecture.
- Translating business needs into clear requirements that will enable the design of flexible solutions to enable business strategies and align with template
- Facilitate change management and user acceptance
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in SAP Financials
- Must have strong functional and technical hands on configuration experience, end to end projects implementations in SAP FI or SAP CO
- Experience of knowledge sharing with others in both remotely and face to face
- Must be familiar with the integration between FI/CO and SD, MM, PS, CS, PP
- For FI: Deep experience in SAP FI (AP, AR, GL, AA, banking, taxes, New GL)
- For CO: Deep experience in CO-OM, CO-PCA, CO-CCA, CO-PA,CO-PC
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Nice to have : Global implementation and shared services experience is a strong plus
- Nice to have : Excellent in interacting with business and IT teams in the US, Europe and Asia
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID: PLFI1844