For one of our prestigious multinational clients in fashion industry, we are urgently looking for an SAP Master Data(MDM) Analyst.
Client requires candidate to be onsite in the beginning with 100% possibility to work remote later.
- Role : SAP Master Data Analyst
- Location: Los Angeles / US ( only 1-2 months ) then full time remote possible!
- Start: ASAP / latest in 3-4 weeks
- Duration : Open ended – planned to be long term
- Onsite/Remote work
- Scope : Revisions of processes & Support
- Maintain data integrity and assist in training business users.
- Review and execute changes to SAP Master data (SD,MM,IS-AFS)
- Support and facilitate requirements gathering and process redesign workshops as needed to define and document new requirements
- Write and maintain functional design specifications
- Prepare and maintain work instructions and training aids to train business stakeholders to be effective with the use of SAP MDG based centralized governance process
- Support the maintenance of data governance policy documents and standard operating procedures
- Working experience in SAP Master Data Maintenance – Must!
- Good to have Master Data Lead, Data Process & Architecture Manager or similar experience
- Strong data analytical abilities with hands-on experience
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning and extraction / validation tools
- Experience with SAP IS-AFS is a bug plus
- Ability to translate user requirements into functional specifications and systems design
- Fluent in English
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID : USMD1901