For one of our prestigious global clients, we are looking for an SAP GTS Consultant. Ideal candidates should have minimum 3 years of SAP experience in similar position.
Candidate will be the member of a multinational consulting company operating in more than 150 countries with over 200,000 professionals.
Role Details :
- Job Title: SAP GTS Consultant
- Location: Zurich or Geneva / Switzerland
- Start: ASAP / Open
- Language Skills: German & English
The Enterprise Applications group delivers business focused transformation programs supported by process design, people solutions and technology. Client is a global SAP partner and one of the largest, project-proven, SAP consultancies in the world.
- The key responsibilities in this role require to use your expertise in SAP GTS to assist client’s customers’ sourcing and global trade issues from conceptual development through to implementation
- Client offers a work environment dominated by a strong team spirit that will allow candidates to develop both professionally and personally
- Given client’s customer base, projects have a strong international flavor and offer candidate the chance to be self-motivated and creative
- Candidate will join to motivated, multicultural team of client’s offices in Zurich or Geneva
- University degree (master's, MBA or PhD)
- At least 3 years of professional experience working in an SAP environment
- Good understanding of and practical experience in configuration and customization of global trade processes as an integral part of the Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes
- Additional experience with further key SAP modules (e.g. SD, MM)
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills
- You enjoy working as part of a team and your extensive experience with customers means building customer relationships comes easily to you
- You would also be prepared to work abroad
- You enjoy working with different people from different fields
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Alternatively, if you can recommend anyone, we would be happy to pay up to €250 referral fee if candidate is successfully placed.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID : CHGTS1601