For one of our prestigious global clients, we are looking for a Senior German speaking SAP Treasury Consultant. Ideal candidates should have around 3-4 years of SAP Consulting Experience.
Candidate will be the member of a multinational consulting company operating in more than 150 countries with over 200,000 professionals.
Role Details :
- Job Title: Senior SAP Treasury Consultant
- Location: Switzerland (Geneva or Zurich)
- Start: ASAP / Open
- Salary Range: 80,000 – 120,000 CHF gross / yearly
- Language Skills: German & English
- Visa status : Only for EU citizens / Swiss work permit holders
- You will advise international companies on key SAP treasury and financial risk management activities.
- You will improve the added value, efficiency, control and regulatory compliance of clients’ SAP treasury function.
- You will provide thought leadership and practical advice on the treasurer’s role in working capital management, IFRS, foreign exchange and commodity risk.
- You will implement SAP treasury system, banking and cash management structures, and payment factories.
- You will help in the delivery of SAP treasury projects.
- You will be coached by inspired and challenging leaders
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- You have 3 to 4 years relevant experience in the implementation or use of SAP treasury, in a multinational company or a consulting firm.
- You have strong project management skills, sound knowledge of and interest in SAP treasury and financial instruments.
- You speak fluent English, any other language a plus.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Alternatively, if you can recommend anyone, we would be happy to pay up to €250 referral fee if candidate is successfully placed.
Contact us on email@example.com with reference ID : CHFI1604