For one of our prestigious global clients, we are looking for an SAP BI/BW Consultant. Ideal candidates should have minimum 2-3 years of SAP experience in BI/BW.
Candidate will be the member of an international SAP Consulting Company and will be involved in full cycles, large-scale and end-to-end international projects where client’s team play a key role in designing and delivering solution to its’ customers.
Role Details :
- SAP BI/BW Consultant / Senior Consultant
- Location: Warsaw / Poland (candidates do not need to relocate to Warsaw but is required to be flexible to travel up to 80% )
- Start: ASAP / open for discussion
Role Requirements :
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in SAP BI/BW
- Fluent English skills
- EU Citizenship
- Minimum 1-2 full cycle SAP project experience
- Hands on experience in the Design/Blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
- Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues at required area of specialty.
- Ability to travel 80%
- University degree
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
Contact us on email@example.com with reference ID : PLBI1701