For one of our prestigious multinational clients, we are currently looking for an SAP EWM Consultant.
Consultant should have at least 2-3 years of experience in EWM module. Candidate will join to team of a global consulting company working in an international large-scale project.
Role Details :
- Role : SAP EWM Consultant
- Location : Poland/Sweden
- Travels : Sweden/Nordic countries (80%)
- Timelines: ASAP
- Employment : Permanent
Role Requirements :
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in SAP EWM
- Fluent English skills
- Minimum 1-2 full cycle SAP project experience
- Hands on experience in the Design/Blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
- Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues at required area of specialty.
- Ability to travel 80%
- University degree
- EU Citizenship
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Alternatively, if you can recommend anyone, we would be happy to pay up to €250 referral fee if candidate is successfully placed.
Contact us on email@example.com with reference ID : PLEWM1604