For one of our prestigious multinational automotive clients, we are currently looking for a Senior SAP CRM Consultant with at least 4-6 years of experience.
Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. Client’s IT Group located in Wroclaw, Poland manages the Group’s global overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services.
- Role : SAP CRM Solution Consultant
- Location : Wroclaw/ Poland
- Start : ASAP(open for discussion) – Permanent Role
- Fluent English Skills
- Visa is sponsored by Client
- Take part in complex development in SAP BRIM/CRM, building the new global billing tool.
- Work in truly global environment in large-scale projects.
- Preparing test environment, integration testing, user acceptance test, key user training and transfer to maintenance organization.
- Work according to client’s core values with the main focus on problem solving skills and good planning and coordination.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant IT professional experience
- Expertise of the SAP CRM 7.0 component (design, configuration, integration with other components ECC & SCM)
- Extensive experience in the area of CRM Service, Marketing and Sales as functional consultant
- SAP overall knowledge, mainly in the logistics area (Sales, Deliveries, Invoices, Marketing, Pricing…) and of the SAP architecture
- Experience working in a global environment with many different cultures. Excellent online collaboration skills. Some availability to travel, but the need for traveling is limited.
- Strong experience in driving Roll-out projects blueprint workshops / solving issues / triggering decisions.
- SAP BRIM (SAP-CC, SAP-CI, FI-CA) experience (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of CRM Middleware (Nice to have)
- Experience in integration of SAP CRM and/or SAP ECC with legacy systems would be an advantage (Nice to have)
- Strong consultant skills (requirements management, workshop facilitation, communication skills, good documentation and presentation skills)
- Ability to handle independently
- Customer facing skills
- Self-dependent in solving technical problems. Able to design solutions and provide detailed specifications to developers.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Eager to be part of team and open to improve and learn
- Comfortable to work with multi-tasks on a daily base
- Opportunity to gain experience in the implementation of international projects in company that provide the latest solutions for the automotive industry
- Clear career path in booming global organization
- Wide range of technical and soft skills trainings
- Opportunities to develop in technical, functional and management area
- Very interesting and responsible function
- Attractive employment conditions
- Flexible work time
- Good atmosphere in a professional, developing team working with passion
If you are interested, please send us your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Alternatively, if you can recommend anyone, we would be happy to pay up to €250 referral fee if candidate is successfully placed.
Contact us on email@example.com with reference ID: PLCRM1703