For one of our prestigious global clients, we are looking for an SAP FI/CO Consultant. Ideal candidates should have at least 4-5 years of SAP experience in FI/CO.
- SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant
- Location: Gdansk / Poland
- Start: ASAP / open for discussion
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant SAP consulting within the area of Financial Accounting and Controlling; SAP modules FiCo, FSCM and the SAP IS-Retail solution.
- Understanding of best practices, trends and technologies within the area of FiCo for Retail Organizations.
- Experience with FiCo competencies in the area of: Fixed Assets, COPA, New General Ledger, Document Splitting, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Trading Partner, Legal Reporting (VAT, Intrastat, EU Sales List), Electronic Payments and Electronic Bank Statement processing, Integration with Sales and Distribution and Material Management.
- Proven team player attitude
- Experience in managing (small) project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning to go-live
- Ability to anticipate on the evolution of SAP products and corresponding technologies and provide expert advice accordingly;
- Experience utilizing effective communication skills (written & verbal) to Sr. manager or executive levels is a plus; Ability to clearly communicate technology issues, plans, solutions, requirements from both a business and a technical perspective.
- Pragmatic approach
- Proven problem diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Understand and interpret financial information to ensure value driven decision are made and the impact to the organization clearly articulated
- Understand the end to end service not just the technical or functional components and business impact from a user’s perspective
- Develop win-win, collaborative relations that add clear value to all internal and external stakeholders
- Actively embracing and promoting change, especially from a business perspective
- English is the corporate language; other European language is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize between the needs of different projects.
- Good time-management skills (ability to progress different topics concurrently)
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Participate in projects related to the definition, design, build, (test) and implementation of in-scope IT solutions
- Validate requirements and create the process and functional designs for new common solutions
- Guard the commonality and integrity of the solution; Provide proactive support to European Business Process manager with defining and maintaining business processes within the assigned area
- Contribute to a smooth and planned handover of in-scope IT solutions to Application Maintenance
- Assess the complexity of projects and together with business project managers propose which prerequisites and competencies are required
- Perform the analyses and impact study, in case of new needs on the solution architecture, coming from new initiatives, projects or change requests, and responsible for the ultimate decision
- Actively partner with and challenge stakeholders in order to continuously improve Solutions
- Formulate and maintain system- and user documentation in designated knowledge management repositories
- Coordinate and provide (end user) training related the in-scope IT solutions
- Salary + annual bonuses
- Multisport card, private health care and group insurance
- Parking funding
- Relax room in the office
- Birthday gifts, Christmas vouchers, and integration events
- Technical or managerial career path
- Great location - modern office
- Ergonomic office equipment, e.g. standing desks
- Free access to locker-room for cyclists
- Opportunity to join our great football team
- Flexible working hours and home office, if needed
- Multinational work environment
- Soft skills trainings
- Possibility of business trips around Europe
contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ID : PLFI1705