For one of our prestigious multinational clients, we are currently looking for a Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant to join the Austrian localization of a global roll out program.
Project is planned to start in February/March of 2021 and due to current situation project can be done remote.
- Role: Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Location: Vorarlberg state / Austria
- Remote: Possible. Details to be confirmed later
- Industry: High Tech products
- Start Date: February / March 2021
- Duration: 6-7 months + extensions
- Understand and be able to execute SAP configuration changes within the FI/CO.
- Setting up the configuration for a new company, cost centers, profit centers
- Intercompany settings
- Preparation of financial statements (we have existing standard practices)
- Profit and loss (P&L) analysis
- Balance sheet accounts reviews and reconciliations
- General Ledger (GL) and Cost Center (CC) master data management
- Purchase price valuation (PPV) analysis
- Develop and provide training to end users in this area.
- Collaborate with various IT staff and business users in the UAT testing phase
- Prepare functional specification when needed and work with development team
- Create timelines for projects and report on project progress
- Collect and communicate priorities for resolving issues presented
- Strong SAP FI/CO implementation skills ideally with 8-10 years of experience
- Strong understanding of common Sales, and Production processes, integration points
- Strong understanding on the basic ABAP capabilities to work with the development team.
- International project experience
- Fluent English/German language Skills