We are currently looking for an SAP SD/MM Consultant with more focus on SD to join the expanding team of one of our prestigious multinational clients
- Roles: SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Permanent role
- Location: Belgium
- Project Location: Ghent (1st year)
- Must: Dutch or French language skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Belgium
- Delivering project deliverables: define, analyze and implement business processes, configure SAP and possible integrations, test and guide the deliverables towards the Go-Live.
- Being part of full cycle projects in the area of OTC and P2P from design till implementation.
- Core business areas: SD-Billing, ATP, batch management, Logistics Execution, Inventory Management and more technical topics like IDOC
- At least 3+ years of hands-on SAP experience in SAP SD and 1+ year in SAP MM
- Key skills in SD are: Customizing experience in the OTC flow including pricing, ATP, deliveries
- Experience with design of interface & understanding of idoc.
- Key skills in MM: Customizing experience in MM-PUR, MM-IV, LE
- Full life-cycle implementation experience
- Open to travel as part of your project assignment.
- Fluent English language skills
contact us on email@example.com with reference ID: BESD2035