We are looking for an experienced Project & People Manager with ERP full implementation experience to monitor and manage ERP project engagement within our Company, including management of a dedicated core team of experts.
This role covers a wide range of responsibilities and will offer you the opportunity to act as a Key Player at client's ERP project
- Role: ERP Implementation Project Manager
- Location: Luxembourg
- Work : Hybrid ( Onsite / Remote)
- Benefit : Salary + Benefit package
- Update and maintain the project plan, following the inputs of the Program Manager
- Following the project plan, collect the task status from all task owners and communicate and coordinate all upcoming tasks
- Set up and follow project reporting and project KPI distribution
- Identify possible risks and propose and monitor corrective actions
- Supervise Masterdata migration progress
- Review and optimize internal processes and communication
- Day to day activity management and people management
- Address organizational weaknesses
- Align with the CIO and ERP Program Manager on strategic and functional orientation
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects in an industrial environment
- Excellent communication skills, with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Strong and demonstrated leadership with excellent people skills and an ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff as well as bring people together for consensus on critical business process issues
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments, added to capacity to delegate whilst keeping an active and effective monitoring of planned deliverables/solutions
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
- In-depth knowledge of IT project methodology and toolbox
- English and French full professional language proficiency are required