Our client is one of the largest technology companies globally is looking for new colleagues for their growing Testing capability group.
Client has experienced continuous grow annually and has proven high expertise in quality engineering, test automation, and performance engineering with Agile delivery models.
Opportunity gives different fields for Test Automation Engineers / Specialists.
- Role: Test Automation Engineer / Specialist
- Location: Riga / Latvia
- Start: Open
- Client supports visas
- Performance testing process: (NFR gathering, design and scripting, execution, reporting and monitoring)
- PT tools: Micro Focus LoadRunner, JMeter, NeoLoad, Gatling, K6
- Virtualisation and monitoring: MF Virtualisation Server, Mocking/Stabing + Monitoring: AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Grafana/Prometheus
- Mobile test automation: Appium, Espresso, XCUITest
- Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, RestAssure, SpecFlow, Java/C#
- Planning, creating and execution of automated test scripts
- Automation using existing test automation framework and/or creating from scratch
- Different technology stack to automate: front-end, back-end, webservices (SOAP and REST), mobile devices and others
- Test automation using open-source and commercial tools
- Writing in different programming languages based on project expectations
- Using script-less tools for test automation
- 3+ years of experience in Testing Automation
- Existing experience working in SDLC
- Understanding/actual experience in software development practices: ATDD, BDD
- Background in automating following areas (one or several): front-end, back-end, webservices, mobile devices
- Experience in building test automation frameworks from scratch as an advantage