We are looking for a Senior Azure Data Architect to join our client's team based in Wroclaw, Poland.
- Role: Senior Azure Data Architect
- Location: Wroclaw / Poland ( Remote possible )
- Preferred start date: ASAP
- End date: 31/12/2023 + extensions
You will build solutions supporting thousands of users, combining data from multiple sources to support the Client’s central processes on top of newest Azure technology stack.
As a Senior Data Architect, you will work on new data product built on core UDP data platform, using newest Azure technology stack. You will take the driver’s seat for the solution architecture design. Your responsibilities will include gathering business requirements, designing efficient solution architecture, and helping to manage the technical deliveries.
Your job will involve development of data architecture, which will necessitate a solid understanding of data domain, data modelling, quality, and sensitive data protection topics.
You will document technical and architectural specifications and provide architectural advice in collaboration with business analysts, including choice for the best reporting and backend tools, integrations and connections to data quality and master data management systems.
- Act as a leading architect in data integration and analysis project in Workforce area, with particular attention to modern Azure data solutions.
- Setup architecture of data management and advanced analytics systems in the Azure cloud.
- Ensure solution compliance with client's frameworks and standards.
- Develop documentation of system components following obligatory standards.
- Support IT team in technical implementation, testing, application’s deployment, and knowledge transfer to the IT support.
- Close collaboration with the business stakeholders to ensure the high quality of the final product.
- 5+ years Experience in Data Architecture & Engineering
- Experience with business intelligence, data analysis and reporting in Enterprise environments
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, and Serverless solutions
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of solutions architecture on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Ideally, you are familiar with some of the data visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik, SAP BI)
- Good understanding of Azure services, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Databricks, Spark, Azure Data Lake
- Experience with agile project delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Comfortable working in a diverse, complex, and fast-changing landscape of data sources
- Experience with agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Proactive problem solver with innovative thinking and a strong team player
- Fluent in English