For one our clients based in Poland, we are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer .
- Role: Senior Frontend Developer
- Location: Remote/ Poland
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year+ extensions
- Implementing the styling and layout of our design system components. This will involve writing modular, flexible, and extendable CSS using design tokens to create themes dark/light and/or multibranding.
- Architecting the composability of our components, ensuring that they can be easily customized and extended by our users. This will involve determining the appropriate granularity of control and customization to offer to consumers based on current and future needs.
- Creating semantic HTML markup with a focus on accessibility, ensuring that our web components are accessible to a wide range of browsers, assistive technologies, and search engines.
- Testing your work across different browsers to ensure compatibility.
- Authoring and documenting a robust, intuitive, and standardized API for our components, making it easy for other developers to use and extend them.
- Managing the operational aspects of your work, including versioning, deployment, governance, release notes, and support.
- Proactively informing designers of any technical aspects that could impact their design decisions. This will require strong communication skills and a deep understanding of both design and development.
- 5+ years of Frontend Enginering experience with Java Script and related frameworks.
- Experience conducting research and making recommendations to improve our products and processes.
- Experience supervising and supporting other developers, providing guidance and mentorship as needed.
- Willing and able to provide support to our developer community through multiple channels, requiring patience, empathy, and a willingness to help others.
- Experience working with design tokens in a development capacity. This may involve creating and managing design tokens across multiple projects and platforms. You should have a strong understanding of how design tokens can be used to ensure consistent design and branding, as well as the ability to work closely with designers to implement their vision.
- Self-discipline and strong organizational skills are essential for working independently and efficiently.
- Experience with working asynchronously and remotely.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Google Lit or similar
- Angular JS
- Design Tokens