As a GRC/Security Lead in Europe you will be able to translate Security and Authorization requirement into concrete solutions and contribute to the growth and success for the SAP GRC/Security business.
It is a fascinating global position for a multinational consulting company. Consultant will be part of a global team being based in Poland.
- SAP GRC/Security Expert
- Start : ASAP
- Permanent role
- Provide expert advice on SAP GRC/Security solutions and related products
- Advise on SAP technical workflow and leading practices within the SAP GRC/Security Domain
- Analyse, shape, solution and estimate responses for GRC/Security opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex customer requests in that domain.
- Define, develop and promote SAP GRC/Security focused offers and go to market approaches
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP
- You are used to work in an international environment, with different teams – business advisory consultants, solution experts, marketing and sales teams, Security teams, … and create networks across countries
- A depth of consulting and functional experience across GRC/Security components
- Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses
- Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP GRC/Security solutions and related products, and how to architect those into leading end-to-end solutions
- Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
- Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations
- Trends in the SAP GRC/Security domain and related business models in different Industries