SNI is serving as a trusted IT Outsourcing partner in line with the needs of World's most prestigious firms and carried out successful projects worldwide
For our client from the electrical equipment industry, we are currently looking for a Magento Developer
- Role: Magento Developer
- Location: Remote (occasional visits in the office in Cracow)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: December 2023 + extensions
- Team: Business Analysts Team, Backend Developers, Frontend Developers, QA: Manual & Automation, PM Team, Solution Architect
- 3+ years of experience with Magento 2 and Object-oriented PHP 7.x ++ programming skills (including Zend standards),
- Good knowledge of Magento architecture (with emphasis on Magento 2)
- Developing high-quality software that uses standards set by Code Sniffer, PSR, writing UNIT Tests, paying more attention to elements related to code performance
- Knowledge of database challenges and programming skills in SQL: MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Ability to build an integration layer (JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Experience in handling SVN / GIT
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and theories in the field of software engineering (including SOLID).
- Fluent English
- Nice to have:
- Experience in solving scalability and performance problems (both from the application layer and server components: Redis, Varnish, RabbitMQ, Database Sharding).
- Understanding and knowledge of Progressie Web Apps.
- Experience in nginx / Unix configuration and shell scripting. • Application performance monitoring: APM solutions.
- Experience in working in international teams.
- Improving the platform in terms of extensibility and scalability (e.g. large-scale product catalogs, advanced caching solutions, load balancing, etc.) using solutions such as: Docker or Kubernetes
- Building omnichannel solutions - including building and developing an optimal integration layer (from the Magento side) with external systems supporting e-commerce on a large scale: BI, CRM, 3PL (3rd party Logistics), PSP, bearing in mind the efficiency, extensibility and security of such components
- Implementation of modern types of payments on e-commerce platforms (ewallet, tokenization, etc.) - cooperation with technical teams of service providers